♥Kbeauty ♥ Skincare ♥ Makeup ♥ Asian Beauty ♥ Cosmetics Reviews♥

Pageviews

Postaw mi kawę na buycoffee.to

♥ Kira Kira - Dear Laura 9 colors lip and cheek palette ♥


♥ Kira Kira full products review ♥

♥ Dear Laura 9 colors lip and cheek palette ♥
4.5g Made in China







First I have to say it's one month I'm here!
I hope that you will stay with me and be more active!
I will try to not disappoint you!




♥ DESCRIPTION :
"Ophero makeup", a combination of the word "oshare" or stylish and "pheromone" 








♥ Glowing color? YES ♥
♥ Clear texture? YES ♥

I don't like using any lipsticks or lip gloss, I use only lip balm when my lips feel dry.
Anyway lip gloss is better than cheek blush. I never use blush because I don't like it.
It's just not my style. I like porcelain dolly face.
So I will use it only on lips.
♥


Soft and sweet or Bright and bold?
How about Bright and sweet? ♥

Do you like sweet Japanese style? ♥
I like it!
♥
♥
I put cute stickers on my palette!
♥
♥
Includes small mirror and brush!
♥

A light radient lip makeup gives a delicate and sweet appearance.
First apply foundation on the outer edge of your lips.
Then apply a light pink tone on the middle and inside your lips.
Lastly apply a mid pink tone to the inner part of your lips and blend it out to the lighter part.
If you want a stronger gradient, use one of bottom of the palette for the inner portion of your lips.

♥
My vesion of gradient look made with Dear Laura Palette
♥


♥
Glossy, bold pink lip color is trendy in Japan for making a statement!
Using one of the more pigmented tones from the bottom layer of the palette, fully cover your lips with the brush provided. 
Finish with a gloss for an even juicier look!
♥
♥
Pink and cute, I really like it! ♥
♥
RATE : 4/5
Will I buy it again? Yes! It's good!




I'm waiting for February Kira Kira Crate spoilers because I need new cosmetics!





♥ Next post - Doki Doki Boxie review  ♥

♥ Thank you so much for visiting m blog!♥

leave comment ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate links

search on this blog

b:section id='podpis;>
layout by mxnemxo | X X X