♥Kbeauty ♥ Skincare ♥ Makeup ♥ Asian Beauty ♥ Cosmetics Reviews♥

Pageviews

Postaw mi kawę na buycoffee.to

♥ SKIN FACTORY - Premium Morning Recipe 3-Steps Mask - REVIEW ♥


♥ SKIN FACTORY ♥
 Premium Morning Recipe 3-Steps Mask 
♥
R E V I E W

Hello!
November is here :)

Not good time for travels but look at this travel friendly product!
Great for travels.
And I don't travel haha.

I received this mask from friend #ABcommunity ♥


♥ Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. ♥
♥ How to use ♥

1. Use Step 1 Morning Cloud Foam to wash your face.
♥
A cleanser with a cloud texture for the 1st step  can help your skin more moisturizing and removing blackheads.
2. Use dotted side of Step 2 Dual Morning Pad to remove sebum and dead skin cells. Then use embossing side to pat on skin for absorbing essence.
♥
And then, dual morning pad for the 2nd step  protects your skin rapidly.
  Finally, a sherbet ice-cream, including 23 ingredients from plants extracts for the 3rd step makes your skin cool and moist immediately.
3. After Step 3 Sherbet Ice Cream on face.
♥
This cream is not only for nutrition and  moisturizing but also for whitening and elasticity.

3 steps for healthy skin in the fresh of the morning! ♥

♥
"Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin." - No
Big promises and big disappointments!

I was afraid to use it because I hate breakouts and it looks like something what does it but it doesn't xD

So first step.
Morning cloud foam, it was ok and enough to make a lot foam, didn't hurt my eyes and didn't leave sticky feeling so it's good +
♥
Next is Dual morning pad.
I don't like it, not nice in use.
If it removes dead skin cells then it does it very low and not noticable.
♥
Sherbet ice cream? I don't like it, I couldn't find ingredient list and I can't read Korean and I prefer to know what I'm putting on my face!
Haha :)
Anyway it was ok, low moisturizing. 
♥ 
No blemishes +
Doesn't cause any skin problems +
♥ Scent - Weird for me but not bothering, light
♥ Packagings - Very original, I like it

♥ Rate : 2/5

♥ I will not repurhase.

I don't recommend it.

Anyway it's interesting product.
Good for travels.
But guess too cheap to be good haha
♥

♥ Avaible here :
YESSTYLE

♥
Thank you for visting my blog!
♥
Connect with me!
♥
INSTAGRAM : unikitty_kbeauty
FACEBOOK : Unikitty_kbeauty 
TWITTER : @andyunikitty
GOOGLE+ : AndyAndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate links

search on this blog

b:section id='podpis;>
layout by mxnemxo | X X X